External Links on edupledge.com
edupledge.com links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, edupledge.com only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of edupledge.coms if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
1. Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside edupledge.com.
The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from the edupledge.com Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to on edupledge.com? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
edupledge.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.
I’ve been fundraising for Hope for Haiti for months as one of their ambassadors. It’s not a secret. I’ve disclosed my father is on the board a few times. Also not a secret. There is no lucrative anything. He builds schools and hospitals, not for profit. Because he is an engineer. https://t.co/aBSWsUZv5N
Seth Godin on Storytelling and Nonprofits - Ask the Fundraising Expert Amy Eisenstein interviews Seth Godin. Seth explains how your nonprofit can use ...
Learn how to turn web traffic into donations with the Online Fundraising Essentials Course: https://www.wholewhale.com/fundraise ---------- We collected 20 great ...
YC Partner Geoff Ralston gives an introduction to the key concepts to keep in mind once you enter a fundraising process. Learn more at ...
Do you want to change the world? How are you going to pay for it? Kara Berlin, founder and CEO of Harvest, shares how we can change our relationship with ...
Download our FREE MAJOR GIFTS TOOLKIT here: https://hellerfundraisinggroup.com/free-tools Learn the basics of fundraising in 12 minutes! Presented by ...